Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fredericksburgh TX ~ Christmas trip

Our trip to Fredericksburgh, TX to see the Christmas sights
and Skate on the outdoor Rink:)

First a Picture of why we have Christmas~


 A kind couple took our picture for us:)


Hannah took this shot.  These are lights in a store that I loved!

Can you say WOW! Speechless!


 Sweet Bekah


Kainah...She is finding that these JR high years can be hard at times but they are 
teaching her to be strong in the Lord and She's learning where her strength really comes from.

 The sword was the first thing he went to! Boys:)

Sweet~

 Me and Hannah- I love the relationship we have.
 Rebekah



 This shot was FUNNY!
We had the people around us cracking us! The kids were acting like the animated
characters behind them 


 Ride em' cowboy


 I wanted to buy this for my hubby but couldn't bring my self
to spend $26. It's 2 lbs!


I will try to post the quick video clip I have of the outdoor icesketing rink....But for now I must get going with loving on the kids, eating breakfast...and Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment